Q: Q: Cuts out while driving

The engine light is saying bad coil pack. So we changed spark plugs and coil packs and it still cuts out while driving an idling.

3. Q: Cuts out while driving

Q: Antitheft system isn't recognizing key

The anti-theft system in your vehicle will prevent the computer from delivering fuel and spark to the engine if it does not recognize the chip inside your key. Your specific vehicle also requires a minimum of 2 keys programmed to...

Q: '72 Mach 1 with 351C. Runs, idles, revs in park. Sputters, chugs and coughs in Drive. Any suggestions?

Check for proper advance of ignition timing. In particular, verify that advance curve you observe matches factory spec. Measure fuel pump output/pressure against factory spec. If engine compression is good and balanced, apart from timing check and fuel pressure check,...

Q: My truck is making a chattering sound when accelerating and when shifting - 2011 Ford F-150

Hello. This is a problem of which Ford is aware, and there are several Technical Service Bulletins from Ford for this issue (#15-0114 and #11-11-6 among them). Check with your Ford service center regarding this issue, and look to these...