Q: Curious on this car i saw in auto trader

Ad said mint condition , also stated as is not safety pictures look decent inside and out. Seller selling under 10 grand .... my question is why say mint and then state as is no safety... is there hidden meaning here that I'm missing

A: You should definitely go check the car out ...

You should definitely go check the car out in person and speak to the owner to get a feel for the condition of the car yourself. You should do a search on the vehicle year, make, and model for other owner problems. You should also have a vehicle pre-purchase inspection done by a mechanic to see if the vehicle has problems you may overlook. This could save you from buying a vehicle with major problems.