Q: Cup holder in back seat keeps coming off

Cup holder in back seat keeps coming off. Any tips to make it more secure?

This is a fairly common problem for these cars, usually they aren’t clipped into place completely. You have to push them quite hard into place to get the clips to lock on. If you’re sure the clips are engaging, and it’s still coming off easily, then you could use a bit of superglue in just a few spots. Don’t overdo it, as you may need to get it off again at some point in the future. If you don’t want to try this, you could have the cupholder checked out by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.