Q: Cruise control not working in 99 elantra

Cruise control not working

3. Cruise control not working in 99 elantra

Q: Cruise control turned on, sudden acceleration, high revving

Hey there. This could be from a defective cruise control switch shorted or a problem with the throttle control actuator. The vehicle should be towed to the dealer and left there until they verify and repair the problem. The dealer...

Q: Slip's out of gear

If the filter has never been changed you could try that. When cold, debris has dropped to the pan. Once you start the vehicle, the filter screen can get blocked as fluid is drawn into the filter by pump suction....

Q: It is hard to start my car - 2000 Honda CR-V

Hi there. A car that is difficult to start in the morning can be caused by a battery that is losing cold cranking amps, a faulty starter solenoid, distributor or ignition coils that are worn out, or fuel system components,...