Q: Cruise control not working.

Hello, my cruise is not working. I proved the connector at the module and verified power and ground. On one pin (white wire I believe) I'm supposed to have voltage until the brake is applied and I have none. Could this be a bad brake switch? I also have and abs light and my scan tool can not communicate with abs module. Could these issues be related? Thanks for you're help.

The ABS Light on may be due to the speed sensor, and the Cruise Control Light may be caused by the same sensor. You will have to have a scanner that tests the ABS to scan and diagnose any ABS codes. Once this is fixed, then you can see if this also fixes the cruise. I suspect the ABS problem and cruise control problem are related. I recommend having a technician diagnose your ABS Light and inspect your Cruise Control system. From there, they will be able to perform any needed repairs.

3. Cruise control not working.