Q: Crankshaft seal leaking

I have a tiny oil leak. I am pretty sure it is the crankshaft seal.

3. Crankshaft seal leaking

Q: Glow Plug System light comes on sometimes and engine has a lack of power when the light is on.

Hi there. Check the glow plug relay and see if its plugged in. Check the circuits to the glow plugs and see if there is power to them when the key is turned on. The circuit to the glow plugs...

Q: Audi A4 engine not running smooth

The first thing would be to check the throttle body to see if it is really black from oil? If it is then you may have leaking oil seals in the turbo causing you to burn oil. This may also...

Q: My car key stop working last night and its was the only key I had. Where could I go to get a new key?

Hi there. The dealership would have a replacement key for the vehicle. First try replacing the battery in the key fob or the key it self. Then you will have to reprogram the key to the ignition and the door...