Q: Crankshaft seal leaking

I have a tiny oil leak. I am pretty sure it is the crankshaft seal.

A: Hi there. Unfortunately oil leaks can come ...

Hi there. Unfortunately oil leaks can come from so many spots. It is common for the front crank seal to leak as well as the rear main seal and the valve cover gaskets. If the location of the leak is not definitely visible then most mechanics would add some dye to the oil and allow it to circulate. Once that is done the special light and glasses will be used to find the leak. You may want to enlist the help of a certified mechanic that can determine the cause of the leak.