Q: Crankshaft seal leaking

I have a tiny oil leak. I am pretty sure it is the crankshaft seal.

3. Crankshaft seal leaking

Q: 2006 Audi A4 Quattro won't start but I cranks over and everything else works

Hi Kayla. Thanks for contacting us tonight. In most cases, when an engine will start but dies quickly, it's caused by a fuel pump relay that is shorting in and out, a mass airflow sensor that is not working correctly,...

Q: Q: Car smoking

If your car will not hold coolant, you will need to solve that before anything else. I'm not clear about the other issues, but it seems the coolant leak is the central problem. It may be a simple as a...

Q: wiring diagram for the 87 pigtails to the cluster to configure the wireless to work

My best recommendation for finding this information would be to purchase a factory service manual from General Motors for that particular vehicle. This service manual should have any and all wiring diagrams associated with that vehicle. Otherwise, you could try...