Q: Crankshaft pulley trows out the band and a plastic in between two pullies is chipped and Brocken I don't know what's the part name

The crankshaft pulley trows out the band and the plastic between that pulley and the one behind it also is a plastic and it's cracked and broken I don't know what it's called so that I can buy the part

From your description, I believe you are referring to the harmonic balancer. There is a steel center hub and an outer ring that is separated by a strip of rubber. Some models will have the pulleys and balancer made as one unit, while other will have a pulley that can be separated from the actual balancer. In either case, the replacement of the harmonic balancer will require a couple of specialty tools to avoid damaging the new balancer, and more importantly, the snout on the crankshaft. If this is something that you feel you could use a hand to identify and/or repair, consult a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

• Crankshaft pulley trows out the band and a plastic in between two pullies is chipped and Brocken I don't know what's the part name