Q: Cranks wont start

While driving the bottom radiator hose came off and leaked coolant wich caused car to over heat .car then shut off and refused to start .checked oil had milky subtance ,cranking sounds diffrent ,there is spark ,no compression readings;cylinder 1#60 psi #2 zero compression #3 zero comression.....what could it be ..also i changed head gasket..

Hello. Your engine may be suffering from low compression because of worn piston rings, a broken rod, a valve(s) stuck in place, or a warped cylinder head/block. I suggest that you purchase a used engine or take the engine machine shop so they can rebuild it. However purchasing a new engine will probably be more feasible rebuilding one. There’s a lot of labor cost involved in rebuilding an engine.