Q: Cranks no start

Problem happened after front end work, oil change and lube, new spark plugs and wires. Fuel pump runs, pressure at rail Injectors cleaned and tested Injector wiring signals checked with noid light New distributor cap and rotor New fuel pressure regulator Code reader on Key on, engine not running shows no bad codes ( could hear clicking during test) Spark tester shows spark at all cylinders

What's left???!!! Agony here!!

If i understand the problem started after some work was done and the spark plugs and wires were changed and now it will not start. The first thing I would check is to make sure the spark plug wires were installed correctly. I would then remove one of the new spark plugs and make sure it sparks and is of the correct number and matches the plugs that I took out. The spark plugs may be wrong for the vehicle and the coil cannot produce a spark through them. I have seen aftermarket spark plugs with too high of resistance and will not spark to start the vehicle.