Q: Cranking noise driver side.

Car has cranking noise on driver side as if wheel may fall off or something is twisting to far when driving under 50mph and turning

3. Cranking noise driver side.

Q: Car won't start - 1998 Dodge Durango

The starting troubles you are having are likely related to your battery or your starter. You will want to start by jump starting the vehicle. If this works, the battery was drained. The battery then may just need a good...

Q: Car shakes past 70 mph, but only when given gas

Faulty motor mounts are a possibility but suspension faults, such as worn struts, can also cause shaking at high speed. If the problem is suspension related, it may occur during acceleration versus coasting because during acceleration the suspension geometry (running...

Q: i crunk my car this morning to warm it up and cut the defrost on.when i came back out the lighting bolt symbol was on so i cut it

The lightning bolt warning light means a fault was detected in the electronic throttle control system. It is possible that fault codes were stored which could be retrieved if you request a check engine light diagnostic. Heater malfunctions vary from...