Q: Cranking noise driver side.

Car has cranking noise on driver side as if wheel may fall off or something is twisting to far when driving under 50mph and turning

Hi there. Assuming, this is a clanking noise, it could be any number of components. If the wheel is loose this should be corrected before continued driving. The noise may be a wheel bearing noise, an axle shaft CV joint 4x4 only. Diagnoses should be performed sooner than later, you don’t want something to break or fall off. I recommend having your vehicle’s cranking noise diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, if you need further help.

3. Cranking noise driver side.