Q: Cranking noise driver side.

Car has cranking noise on driver side as if wheel may fall off or something is twisting to far when driving under 50mph and turning

A: Hi there. Assuming, this is a clanking nois...

Hi there. Assuming, this is a clanking noise, it could be any number of components. If the wheel is loose this should be corrected before continued driving. The noise may be a wheel bearing noise, an axle shaft CV joint 4x4 only. Diagnoses should be performed sooner than later, you don’t want something to break or fall off. I recommend having your vehicle’s cranking noise diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, if you need further help.