Q: Cranking

I bout my truck it cranked in park ran about 30 miles stopped and got gas it then would only crank in neutral the. About 60 miles later it shut off we managed to keep it going to get it home now it will only turn over in neutral but won't fire up

Hello. It sounds like you may have a fuel system issue. Most of the time this is caused by a failure in the fuel pump. I have seen this occur frequently on this truck and it will cause these same issues. I would check the fuel pressure first. If there is none then the circuit should be tested first. If there is voltage at the pump then the pump has failed. If there is good fuel pressure then the ignition system will need to be diagnosed. If you want to have this no start checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why it does not start.