Q: Cranking but won't start

I have a 2004 Chevy venture and over the last month it has been taking two try's to start and every once and awhile it will crank but won't start I let it sit for about an hour or two and it starts the second time but the past week it's been sitting and is still cranking but won't start the fuel pump is priming like it should when u turn the key to on I tried pounding on the gas tank didn't work and changed relay and fuel pump fuse

A: This sounds like a cam sensor is bad. The s...

This sounds like a cam sensor is bad. The sensor will cause intermittent no start since it gives the computer number one cylinder reference. If it fails, the computer does not know where the number one cylinder is and it won't start. If you want this verified, a technician from YourMechanic can come your home or office to diagnose the starting issue and replace the camshaft sensor for you if needed.