Q: Crank up and want start

Crank but want start

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Crank up and want start

Q: Owner is told car's stalling is phantom problem

Hey there. You cannot operate a motor vehicle on public roadways if you know for a fact that it stalls unexpectedly. So the first order of business is to STOP driving the car especially given the two frankly lurid examples...

Q: Recently had rack and pinion replaced by backyard mechanic, now having problems shifting out of park? Coincidence or no?

Hi there. Unfortunately, if these concerns weren't there before the repair then they are most likely the result of the repair. Although her intentions were well, there are many mechanics such as this that have similar results. Replacing the steering...

Q: Trying to install LED dome lights

This is a tough question to answer over a message. I really need to see what you have purchased and what the original looks like. From my experience, installing an LED light should be the same as installing another bulb....