Q: Crank up and want start

Crank but want start

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Crank up and want start

Q: Car only throws heat out on driver side and cool air on passenger side in summer a/c works very little

Hello, thank you for writing in. The air temperature coming through the vents has more to do with where the air is coming from. If the heater is running it will be passed along the heater core and pushed into...

Q: P0401 keeps coming on, already done, cleaned carbon, egr replace, egr tube, pigtail harness.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: My car is shaking and turns off if i dont keep giving it gas its needs a tune up so what do i need to buy and can i do this myself

Hi Jay. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possible reasons why your Olds Alero is having these problems. While routine maintenance and service are important, it might not resolve your symptoms. Whether you can do it yourself depends...