Q: Crank up and want start

Crank but want start

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Crank up and want start

Q: Water leak on the leff rear floor, 2000 buick lesabre it has 26000 miles

If there is no perforation in the sheet metal, due to rust for example, leaks like that you are describing are due to failed seals. Water can travel, so it takes a bit of tracking (back tracking) to find the...

Q: P0401 keeps coming on, already done, cleaned carbon, egr replace, egr tube, pigtail harness.

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: I am getting a P0171 code. It runs smooth and the fuel trim is good at idle. Under load the trim goes high.

If your fuel trims are ok at idle,but seem to climb when a load is applied to the engine the problem may be in the fuel delivery or air metering. A clogged fuel filter may disrupt the flow up fuel...