Q: Crank no start condition 2000 Chevrolet K1500

2000 Chevy k1500 only starts with cyl 3 ig wire unplugged when wire is put on plug it cranks as if the cylinders are flooded. Almost all components on truck are new. Plug, wires, cap, rotor, coil, fuel spider, fuel pump all changed at some point within the last year

Hello, your "Cylinder 3" symptoms suggest either a leaking injector as you noted, or possibly crossed plug wires. If Cyl 3 firing makes it harder for your engine to start, that suggests that it might be firing out of order. I would double-check plug wire routing from the distributor/coils (firing order on your engine is 1 8 7 2 6 5 4 3). Cylinders 1, 3, 5, 7 are driver side, front-to-back, 2, 4, 6, 8 on the passenger side. For assistance, I recommend a hard start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Crank no start condition 2000 Chevrolet K1500