Q: crank no start

I was driving my car it lost power an died ive checked fuses an the fuel pump is working i also coded it but it throws no code

Hello. Due to the highly complicated nature of modern engine management systems, there are many possible issues that could cause the symptoms you are experiencing.

If your vehicle is not displaying any Check Engine Lights, then I would first check for possible vacuum leaks and electrical problems, as those can sometimes cause drivability issues with the vehicle. If you need help with this, a technician from YourMechanic can inspect your car’s loss of power and perform a repair.