Q: Crank no start

So the noise filter shorted in the distributor. I replaced the distributor and coil, and was "hot wiring" the AM2 fuse. As I went to start it again it would still not start. According to my wiring diagrams the black and orange wire goes to the AM2 fuse and feeds the coil, igniter, and injectors, while the white and blue goes to some check connector. There are also another couple of weird relays that I do not know the location of. My hotwiring the a.m. to fuse I'm not sure if the short would have taken out the module or computer but any help would be appreciated!

Hello. You should definitely refrain from hot wiring this circuit. It can cause a short that will damage the vehicles computer. As this point a voltage meter would be needed to see if there is power to the distributor. Once that is verified then a ground connection and a signal from the ignition switch needs to be checked. If there is power and ground then the engine should start so it needs to be checked for spark. If there is still no spark then the computer will need to be checked. If there is spark then this may be caused by something else such as a compression or fuel issue. If you are planning on having this no start checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why it will not start.

3. Crank no start