Q: Crank no spark after fixing seized engine due to bearing problem

I need to know why I'm not getting spark.

3. Crank no spark after fixing seized engine due to bearing problem

Q: Q: It cranks but does not start

It would help to know a bit about the engine size. This model can have 6 different engines configurations. If the vehicle has a crank no start, then you will need to isolate the problem area by first testing for...

Q: Turn signal flashing quickly. 1996 Oldsmobile Achivea

Hello there. A fast flasher is a common fault with the 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva. There are a few potentials causes, such as a failed left side turn signal bulb, a turn signal flasher that is faulty, a failing turn signal...

Q: How do I use the interior door locks?

The doors can be locked and unlocked manually, from inside the vehicle. Each door has a lock, which is located directly above the door handle. Push the lock forward to lock the door, or push it backward to unlock the...