Q: Crank but no start

HI I HAVE A ISSUE MY TRUCK TURN OFF WHILE RUNNING AND CALLED THE MECHANIC HE SAID IT WAS THE FUEL INJECTOR SO I CHANGED THE FUEL INJECTOR CHANGED THE ,SPARK PLUGS, COIL,DISTRUTOR CAP ,ROTOR,FUEL PUMP AND THE THERES FUEL COMING UP THE RAILS AND THERES NO START SOUNDS LIKE IF IT WANTS TO START BUT THEN GOES BACK TO CRANKING NOISE WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?

Hi there. First off, any mechanic that say’s one part is the issue without inspecting the vehicle isn’t a very good mechanic. This is why we really can’t tell you what to repair without completing a car is hard to start inspection. It is possible that ignition system components like the crankshaft or cam position sensor is causing an ignition timing issue, or mass air flow sensor, O2 sensors or simply clogged or dirty fuel injectors.