Q: crank and doesn`t start, delayed in the AC

the car seems like wants to start but it can`t. second, the AC sometimes work immediately and sometimes it takes like few miles and maybe hour to work.

A: Your Audi is known for having timing chain ...

Your Audi is known for having timing chain issues. This is the first thing I would suspect. The timing chain tensioners fail and the chain will jump teeth and damage valves. At the very least you will need the timing chain repaired, if this is what the problem is. Keep in mind, this is common, but not necessarily the problem. You need to have thorough diagnosis to be sure.

If your timing chain isn't the problem, then the question is what is the problem To figure this out, you will need to check for spark, fuel pressure, injector pulse and of course cam timing. Camshaft timing can be checked by doing a compression check. If there is cam timing problems, one or several of the cylinders will have very low compression in comparison to the rest.

You will need a fuel pressure tester to test for fuel pressure, a spark test to check for spark and noid lights to check for injector pulse. You will need to know what your car is lacking from these four necessities in order to know which way to go next.

I recommend having this looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who'll be able to diagnose your car's starting issue.

Your A/C can only be diagnosed once the car is running. It could be low on freon or it may have an electrical failure. I recommend booking the following A/C inspection to help with your issue. If your lucky, there will be one technician in your area that can do both of these at once.

Good luck!