Q: Crack in the engine

I am not sure what is wrong, but the front is messed up after an accident. I think there might be a crack in the engine.

A: It sounds that the vehicle may have been in...

It sounds that the vehicle may have been in as serious of an accident that damage may have occurred on the engine. Depending on what part of the engine has cracked, the problem may be as minor as needing to replace a single component, to the need for a completely new engine. I would recommend getting the vehicle inspected by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to determine the correct course of action.