Q: Could it be the fuel pressure regulator or a clogged injector?

Recently I've been having problems with the car stalling. It seems to be starving for gas. I replaced the fuel pump in the tank it seemed to get a little better. It's stalling, it seems to want gas. Could it be the pressure regulator on the throttle body or a clogged injector?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Most the of the time, stalling issues on an 86 four cylinder Dodge would be caused by a mechanical blockage of fuel. This could be caused by a dirty throttle body fuel injectors clogged or even as simple as the fuel or air filter. Before you replace any mechanical parts, try cleaning these components to see if your problems go away. If not, contact one of our local mechanics to inspect your vehicle for the precise cause of your stalling issues.

3. Could it be the fuel pressure regulator or a clogged injector?