Q: Could i put my thunderbird engine in a 97 toyota 4runner?

Could i put my thunderbird engine in a 97 toyota 4runner?

No, you can’t put a Thunderbird engine in your 4Runner. I mean I suppose anything is possible with enough money, but you would need to run the ford transmission as well, or make an adapter plate and find a way to connect the torque converter. For how much it would cost to modify the engine mounts, transmission mounts, driveshaft, exhaust system, engine bay, wiring, computers and everything else that would be needed, you could buy a much newer, nicer 4Runner, and then you wouldn’t be removing legendary Toyota reliability and replacing it with a Ford engine of questionable quality. If you decide to buy a different car, I would suggest having a pre-purchase inspection performed before making any buying decisions.