Q: Could i put a Honda accord ac compressor in my car?

My a/c compressor blew and just need to know if an a/c compressor from a 2004 Honda accord would fit.

3. Could i put a Honda accord ac compressor in my car?

Q: car surges when idle or in park. rpm bounce. car has cut off, but cuts back on.

It sounds like your idle air control valve could be failing. The idle air control valve is responsible for maintaining the proper amount of air into the intake while the vehicle is slowing down to a stop and resuming idle...

Q: Should I replace the AC pressure switch?

Hi there. Has the system been charged recently? If so, there could be too much refrigerant in the system causing the pressure valve to vent the excess pressure; the high pressure sensor is there to prevent catastrophic system failure and...

Q: My car heater will blow hot air and drive fine for 30 minutes then my heater blows cold air and my car overheats

Hello. With the recent repairs that have been made to the vehicle, there is only one main heating component that you have not looked into. This would be your heater core. The heater core is responsible for pulling hot coolant...