Q: Could i put a Honda accord ac compressor in my car?

My a/c compressor blew and just need to know if an a/c compressor from a 2004 Honda accord would fit.

The two compressors that you are inquiring about are not interchangeable. New a/c compressors are recommended. However, if you are looking for a used compressor, if you input your search at the Car-Part.com database you will find an exact match for your vehicle and plenty of options in terms of buying a used compressor in your location. If you want a new, or used, compressor installed in your vehicle, by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request air conditioning compressor replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.