Q: Cost to replace the fuel mixing sensor and reprogram the computer 2003 Toyota Solara

Have the check engine light on and the garage says its the fuel mix sensor and the computer will have to be re-programed.

My car has an automatic transmission,and is a 2003 toyota solara

Hello - to properly respond to this issue will require a bit more information. Please forward the diagnostic codes (Pxxxx) retrieved by the technician. The term "fuel mix sensor" could apply to the oxygen sensor, or several components of the fuel injection system. If re-programming of the engine management control unit is required, this will need to be done by a Toyota Dealer or authorized service center with the equipment and software to perform this task. Thanks for thinking of YourMechanic.com!

3. Cost to replace the fuel mixing sensor and reprogram the computer 2003 Toyota Solara