Q: cost to replace a 99 toyota solara timing belt

I was told the timing chain had to be replaced at 100,000 miles. How long should that take and at what cost?

3. cost to replace a 99 toyota solara timing belt

Q: P0135 O2 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1

Hello. P0135 is the code for an oxygen sensor heater circuit malfunction, bank 1 sensor 1. If bank 1 sensor 1 oxygen sensor has been replaced, then it may be possible that the issue is with the wiring or connector...

Q: cruise control stopped working

I just reviewed your cruise control system and it shows you have two switches that deactivate the cruise control. The one on the master brake cylinder and the other on the brake lever above the brake pedal. The vehicle may...

Q: Car mixing gas in the oil. Could it be a blown head gasket?

Fuel is introduced into the combustion chamber at the top of the piston and any gasoline found in the oil pan has to travel passed the piston to get there. The piston rings must be worn very badly and this...