Q: cost to replace a 99 toyota solara timing belt

I was told the timing chain had to be replaced at 100,000 miles. How long should that take and at what cost?

3. cost to replace a 99 toyota solara timing belt

Q: P0135 O2 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1

Hello. P0135 is the code for an oxygen sensor heater circuit malfunction, bank 1 sensor 1. If bank 1 sensor 1 oxygen sensor has been replaced, then it may be possible that the issue is with the wiring or connector...

Q: Loose rattling noise from passenger front wheel?

The tie rod is supposed to move like that. If you only get noise on bumps then it is most likely cause by the struts and top strut mounts are loose and worn out.

Q: My inside lights won't come on.

Hello. The dome light is triggered by a switch in your door or the manual switch on the dashboard or on the fixture itself. Due the fuse being checked and testing good, you are going to need to test for...