Q: cost to replace a 99 toyota solara timing belt

I was told the timing chain had to be replaced at 100,000 miles. How long should that take and at what cost?

3. cost to replace a 99 toyota solara timing belt

Q: The key easily turns from lock all the way to the right with no resistance

The problem is not the ignition key cylinder but the ignition switch. If the internal steering column mechanism is broken, then it will not turn the ignition switch. The ignition switch will have to be removed to see if the...

Q: Car is not getting fuel. I changed fuel pump and checked the fuel pump relay. It was in good condition. What else could it be?

This may likely be related to the fuel pressure regulator. This is a unit that helps to maintain the fuel pressure in the system. When this is not working, this may cause an erratic fluctuation in the fuel pressure or...

Q: Q: Changed fuel pump and car still won't start

Hello. There are many issue that could cause the vehicle to produce the symptoms you are experiencing. If the fuel pump is new I would move on to checking the battery, and then ignition system. I would also recommend scanning...