Q: cost please..

How much time does it take your mechanic to change A Mass Air Flow, and for how much $$? Thank you very much.

3. cost please..

Q: I've been having trouble with my trans. In my 06 passat 2.0t 4c gas engine, it's shifting hard from 1st to 2ndwontshiftto5or6

In spite of the mileage, it may be repairable without rebuilding or replacing the transmission. I have a 2005 Jetta with the same transmission outside that experienced similar issues. Shifted hard on the 1-2 upshift and the 2-1 downshift. The...

Q: Car stalls out of nowhere

Hello - what a frustrating problem to solve! You may have provided a key clue to the solution, given that it requires another vehicle to jump start it to get it going again. This MAY mean that the increased starting...

Q: Sulfur smell coming from exhaust

A rotten egg smell coming from the exhaust is almost exclusively a result of a failing catalytic converter. It is caused by the catalytic converters inability to break down the sulfur created by the engine during normal operation. A failing...