Q: cost please..

How much time does it take your mechanic to change A Mass Air Flow, and for how much $$? Thank you very much.

3. cost please..

Q: My car start and run fine but when i put in drive it shuts off

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2001 Saab 9-5. I would recommend checking the idle air control valve. If you would like help, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car's...

Q: trouble codes PO101

Hi there. There are 5 things that can cause the engine light code P0101 to come on. The mass air flow sensor (MAF) could be dirty, the MAF could have failed, the air intake could have a leak, there could...

Q: Loss of power and squalling noise

Hello. When you're getting a squealing noise and a loss of power, most of the time it is caused by a failing accessory. The most common causes are the alternator, water pump or a/c compressor bearings failing and dragging down...