Q: cost please..

How much time does it take your mechanic to change A Mass Air Flow, and for how much $$? Thank you very much.

Hi there. Customer service may need some additional information to provide an accurate quote. Please be sure to have the make, model, mileage, and vin number readily available. What led you to replacing the meter? Is the check engine light on? Is there a drivability concern? An inspection by a qualified technician may be in order to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with an airflow meter replacement.

3. cost please..