Q: Cooling system leaking

My cooling system is leaking, and I believe my head gasket is blown. I want to flush the cooling system and apply BlueDevil head gasket sealer and possibly BlueDevil Pour-N-Go (or comparable product) if necessary.

Hi, depending on the size of the leak and where it is coming from the BlueDevil head gasket sealer may be enough to stop the leak. However, if the leak is fairly large and is from the head gasket, I would recommend replacing the whole gasket as that will be a permanent fix. One of our certified technicians here at YourMechanic would be able to help you find the leak and recommend further repairs. Make sure no coolant has mixed with the engine oil as it reduces the oil’s ability to lubricate your engine.

3. Cooling system leaking