Q: Cooling System - 1996 Chevrolet Lumina

So I trying to order my Radiator only, but O'reilly has two different size radiators and I don't know which of the two I need.

Hey there. For your model Chevy Lumina, there are two aftermarket available options for radiators. The main difference is the core of the radiator. They are usually available in 1" or 5/8" cores. Without looking at your car it may be tough to say, but you may want to take your old radiator in to the store and they should be able to match it up to be sure you are getting the correct size. Alternatively, if you choose YourMechanic, we can source the correct radiator for you and provide an estimate for a radiator replacement service.

3. Cooling System - 1996 Chevrolet Lumina