Q: CoolIng problems

Ok so my car since I bought it has a coolant problem. So the first this I did was change the thermostat and the thermostat housing. Well today I was driving came to a stop and tons of smoke came from the engine bay. There were no leaks in the car I smelled a little bit of antifreeze and then the car went to the red and I lost engine power trying to get it home. Once I got home there were no apperently leaks or Ann smells of antifreeze. A week ago I flushed the system and it was overy heating a bit which is why I changed the thermostat would anyone know why it is still over heating.

You will need to have the complete cooling system checked. The most common problems these vehicles have is the water pump, intake, or the head gaskets leaking. The radiator may also be plugged and not cooling enough. Make sure the fans are coming on at the correct time and have the computer scanned to make sure the sensors are all okay. A mechanic can diagnose your overheating issue for you and will pressure test the system for leaks to ensure proper repairs are made.