Q: cooling fans not coming on

I have replaced the cooling fans, cylinder head temp sensor, thermostat, fuses and relays. The van doesn't overheat while driving with no fans. The fans come on when I unplug the cylinder head temp sensor. I know the fans cool the ant freeze and the auto transmission fluid and the oil. Its very odd and I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there. It’s possible that you have a relay problem that is causing the cooling fans to not activate correctly. I’d start by checking all electrical connections to the cooling fan motor, while checking for any frayed wires or grounding issues as well. If the wiring seems good, and the relay is good, check all the fuses to ensure they are not broken. If you still can’t resolve the issue, contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a cooling fans inspection.