Q: Cooling fan runs constantly only when service engine soon is on 94cutlass ciera 2.2 l 4 cyl can't extract dtc codes no pin on conn

Cooling fan runs constantly only when service engine soon is on 94cutlass ciera 2.2 l 4 cyl can't extract dtc codes no pin on conn under dash to short across bc it's a 94 just between OBD2 & OBD1 is there any way to read codes without $$$$ scanner tool ? I know on 85 & up you can count the flashes after shorting 2 pins n troubleshoot those but this car has no pin on that connector ????? This car has all it's service records from Nick's pontiac/Oldsmobile in Woodbridge VA. From the day my grandma bought it brand new she has since past. I am the second owner

3. Cooling fan runs constantly only when service engine soon is on 94cutlass ciera 2.2 l 4 cyl can't extract dtc codes no pin on conn