Q: Coolant starting to mix with oil

I did a tune up and now found coolant or water lightly starting to mix with oil

3. Coolant starting to mix with oil

Q: What is the fair price to replace a freeze plug?

Claimed by Andrew Quinn

Q: Will a bad O2 sensor damage my car's computer?

The engine control unit (ECU) is a possible cause of the O2 sensor fault codes but not the most likely. Your vehicle is equipped with 4 O2 sensors. Bank 1 is the driver's side. Bank 2 is the passenger side....

Q: I have a gear changing problem on my 1999 Toyota Camry

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission...