Q: Coolant starting to mix with oil

I did a tune up and now found coolant or water lightly starting to mix with oil

3. Coolant starting to mix with oil

Q: I start the truck it runs but has no power when I start to move

This kind of reaction is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...

Q: My z71 chevy k1500 is bogging out when accelerate. It idles good just no power when you punch it

It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors which may be caused by a bad fuel pump or potentially faulty fuel injectors. This can happen when the...

Q: Cylinder number 4 is misfiring black dry carbon on spark plug code P0304

Hi there. It would appear you have covered all the bases replacing components for your P0304 engine misfire. As you already know, replacing components can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. Assuming the engine is mechanically sound, good cylinder...