Q: Coolant starting to mix with oil

I did a tune up and now found coolant or water lightly starting to mix with oil

3. Coolant starting to mix with oil

Q: Motor stalls when I shift to drive or reverse

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: I have a 1999 Chevy surburban the tires appear to be good but when I turn a hard left or right it seems to rattle and move slower

A shudder when turning all the way one direction or the other can be a result of low power steering fluid pressure. This can be caused by several different issues from a loose drive belt, to a bad pump, to...

Q: My car is W210 E200. I want to ask about somthing in the gearbox

Hey there. When you are in 'S' mode, the transmission starts out in 1st gear normally, but when you select 'W' mode, the transmission will start out in 2nd gear to help reduce wheel slip on slippery surfaces. Where...