Q: Coolant starting to mix with oil

I did a tune up and now found coolant or water lightly starting to mix with oil

In certain operating conditions, mainly if you drive only on very short trips, there can be a degree of water contamination of the oil. There are no operating conditions though under which coolant will get into the engine, that is so long as nothing is amiss with the engine. If the engine coolant has to be regularly replenished, of course there is a leak. If the leak is not visible, then typically the leak point is a cylinder head, the block, head gasket and possibly the lower intake manifold depending on the engine design. To have the leak that exists in your circumstance pinpointed, the recommended service is a coolant leak diagnostic. If you request that service, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this promptly resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Coolant starting to mix with oil