Q: Coolant overflowing from reservoir cap

The coolant in my car is overflowing from the reservoir cap.

3. Coolant overflowing from reservoir cap

Q: I need a diagram to where all the vacuum hoses go on a 2001 ford escape 3.0

Hi Christopher. Thanks for the question today. Unfortunately, we can't help you here, since we can't attach files or images to this platform. You should contact a local Ford dealership service or parts department, as they should be able to...

Q: Ignition lock damaged

You may need to replace the entire steering column, or just the key cylinder; only a visual inspection can verify the extent of the damage, and what parts would be needed for repair. I would recommend having a certified technician,...

Q: I have a 2002 ford focus 1.6 zetec it died when I was driving I have replace the coil pack and checked fuses and have no spark

Hi there. Sometimes when oil splatters under the hood, it can and often will cause damage to electrical harnesses and connections that control many ignition system components. The most common is the crankshaft position or cam position sensor. If these...