Q: Coolant over flowing my radiator

If coolants overflwin my radiator does it need to be replaced ?

3. Coolant over flowing my radiator

Q: Water leaking in mid-section of car

Hi, thanks for writing in. Typically when coolant is leaking in the center of vehicle, it comes from the water pump or the primary coolant line attached from the pump to the block. In order to verify this you can...

Q: How do you know when the thermostat is stuck when the meter is broken?

Hello. If the engine is leaking coolant then the reservoir is always the first part to read low. I usually start by checking for any visual leaks on the ground or on the engine. The most common cause of a...

Q: My A/C only blows cold on recirculate

Hello. You will always get colder air when on recirculate. When taking in the outside air the A/C system will be able to drop the temperature coming in by about 20 to 30 degrees. This means if the outside air...