Q: Coolant over flowing my radiator

If coolants overflwin my radiator does it need to be replaced ?

3. Coolant over flowing my radiator

Q: Where is this leak coming from or what part do i need to fix it?

There are a few components that run to the rear of the vehicle in that location. There are heater and air conditioning pipes that run the system charge from the front of the vehicle to the rear if your vehicle...

Q: My car inadvertently got coolant into the engine through a broken seal and . 1.5 gallons. What is the worst i can expect to happen

Hello, and thank you for writing in. With such dramatic failures and so many opinions, it is easy to become confused and worried. Checking the oil at this point will not tell you much. Any metal shavings that have come...

Q: I found a small puddle of coolant underneath my car. Today I opened the hood, and I see a puddle of coolant.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If you are finding puddles of coolant underneath your vehicle then there is likely a coolant leak somewhere on the engine. A few places that leaks can occur at are at the hoses, the water...