Q: Coolant leaked out and car overheated

The hose connected from the radiator to the engine came off, allowing all of the coolant to drain out. Now, I can't drive my car. My car is also making a clicking noise in between gears while shifting.

Hello. It would be necessary to have the radiator hose replaced so that you are able to drive the car without it overheating. In addition, there are several possibilities that would explain the clicking noise that you hear. This noise could be coming from the axles during shifting, or a broken or worn transmission. It is also possible that there is an internal problem with the transmission itself. I suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the radiator hose and do a test drive in order to determine why the clicking sound is happening while shifting.