Q: Coolant leaked from vehicle.

My car overheated. Coolant was visible on the engine, but I did not see any busted hoses. I think it could possible be the thermostat or the radiator fan.

If you’re seeing coolant, there is a leak somewhere. Coolant leaks can originate from many places other than the hoses. This includes the engine, water pump, etc. A pressure test of the cooling system using dedicated equipment will reveal where the leak is coming from. When a vehicle overheats, major engine damage can result. I suggest you have a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your vehicle as soon as possible.

3. Coolant leaked from vehicle.