Q: Q: Coolant leak

I have a coolant leak and think I may need a new radiator.

3. Q: Coolant leak

Q: Knocking noise around intake and coolant leaking

If you have a severe coolant leak from the water pump, I would recommend replacing the water pump in order to resolve the leak prior to doing any other repairs. I say this because it is possible that the water...

Q: Front of car makes popping noise

This sounds like it could be a serious issue and should be looked at. Several items could cause a noise such as this when braking. A failing lower ball joint is one such possibility the other could be worn or...

Q: Q: Car leaking gas

A fuel leak can be a very dangerous situation. Your car needs to be inspected and fixed as soon as possible. Fuel leaks can come from a cracked fuel tank or damage on any of the lines that run the...