Q: Coolant leak somewhere bad

The coolant leak is bad and drains right out of the resolver when I had the truck running it'd just shot out all over the transmission and the back of the motor I couldn't figure out where it was leaking from cause it was shooting out to fast well I gave up and came back the next day opened up the resolver and it began leaking out again so I thought maybe it was the pipe threw the valley under the intake and I was wrong please help me I don't know what else it could be all my freeze plugs seem to be there and still look good as far as I know but I ain't the best at this and my truck running for work any ideas

If the leak is large, simply leaving the engine off and flowing water through the system will pinpoint it. Based on the location you are describing, it could be a heater hose that has rotted and burst. It should be "generally" visible but if you are having difficulty even seeing the leak, that raises the possibility that some amount of disassembly will be required to replace the leaking hose or part once you identify the area. If it is a rotted hose, just be sure that ALL rubber hoses you encounter in the disassembly process are replaced. If one hose has failed, the others are not far behind and it is cheap insurance to replace all of them while you are in there. If merely circulating water does not allow you to pinpoint the leak, external leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Coolant leak somewhere bad