Q: Coolant leak overheating engine

My car is leaking coolant. My temperature gauge is also going up.

3. Coolant leak overheating engine

Q: Car is jerking and then correcting itself while driving. Especially when getting off gas pedal and then when pressing again. Not

Hi there. In general, when this situation occurs, it's due to loose or damaged suspension components as you've described above and indicated were recently replaced. It's quite possible that one of the components has come loose and is the source...

Q: My car leaked all of the oil from the oil filter and now it's making a loud thumping noise - did the engine pop ?

Hi there: It's really difficult to tell you for certain what's wrong with your Saturn without completing a visual inspection. However, if you had to add half of a gallon of oil, that's not a good indication that internal components...

Q: My car light keeps coming on I think it's a electrical problem a bolt with two lines is showing up

This symbol on Chrysler vehicles and potentially other vehicles is typically related to the electronic throttle body. The throttle body is not controlled with a cable like vehicles of older days. The electronic throttle bodies are controlled with a motor...