Q: Q: Coolant leak

If your heater, defroster, and AC still works but you are still losing coolant from the vechile can that be caused by a bad thermostat?

3. Q: Coolant leak

Q: All my exterior lights work (brake, signal, hazard, reverse, etc.) EXCEPT running tail lights

If you are certain all fuses are good/tight, grounds are good and all bulbs are correct in voltage for the vehicle, I have a suggestion from personal experience with a MK 5 Jetta sitting right outside. Make sure the front...

Q: Engine is overheating and heater has stopped working

If the engine was replaced and the AC refrigerant system was drained then the system should be put under a vacuum for a minimum of 30 minutes to ensure all moisture is boiled out and then leak tested to ensure...

Q: How costly is it to replace an airbag wiring harness ?

The airbag wiring harness has several sections. So it shouldn't be necessary to replace everything except in the most extreme conditions. There is a section in the column that has a spring like winding, and I think two other sub...