Q: Q: Coolant keeps leaking out

I put coolant in my car and all the coolant leaks out. I lifted up the car and everything looks tight. I am not sure where the drain cocktail is located, but it might not be in place.

If the coolant is leaking out of your radiator very quickly a missing drain plug is a possibility. It is also possible that the radiator has a crack. I would recommend having your cooling system inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to see if the radiator drain plug is missing. If it is not missing, have a pressure test performed on the system to see where the leak is coming from. Once the leak source is determined, have it repaired as soon as possible to prevent engine damage due to overheating.

3. Q: Coolant keeps leaking out