Q: coolant gasket leak

wondering how much the repair would cost?

3. coolant gasket leak

Q: Check engine light and car idles low/runs differently

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

Q: Parking brake, ABS and traction control lights are all on

Hi There, It sounds like you are correct in that the lights may be on due to one or more faulty sensors. It is hard to say how many. It only takes one of them not working properly to set...

Q: My Ford Expedition shuts off while driving and theft light comes on and beeping sound

Hello, It sounds like something has triggered your theft control system. This system is designed to cut off power to the vehicle when it is triggered which is why it cuts out as you try to accelerate. This can happen...