Q: coolant gasket leak

wondering how much the repair would cost?

3. coolant gasket leak

Q: Car seems to idle high

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak can be one of the most frustrating and difficult problems to diagnose. High idle speed is a common sign and stalling is another. Confirmation of an engine vacuum...

Q: Truck wont shift into third gear after going over 25 mph 2005 Ford Expedition

Hello - most likely the direct clutch in your transmission has failed, and a transmission rebuild is in order. Less likely, but possible - is a throttle position sensor failure. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional...

Q: My f150 bogs down to about 400 rpms when I put in reverse or drive and instantly goes back to normal idle

I would recommend having the transmission fluid flushed and replace fluid. The solenoids may need to be replaced if they are sticking.