Q: coolant gasket leak

wondering how much the repair would cost?

3. coolant gasket leak

Q: Slight vibration and knocking when braking suddenly

This sounds like you are feeling the anti-lock brakes working as they should. Sometimes when the rotors get warped then your brakes can lock up earlier than normal and the ABS kicks in. You should have the brake system inspected...

Q: My transmission was rebuilt 6mos ago, overdrive light blinking

Hi there. The overdrive light flashing is, the time a fault is recognized by the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) and/or TCM (Transmission Control Module). The fault code for the overdrive problem should store in the computer's memory. This should help...

Q: I have a 2000 ford expedition with 250000 miles and accidentally drove over 40mph in second gear. Now it won't go in reverse and w

Hi Mario. Thanks for contacting us today. It's difficult to tell for certain whether your issue is mechanical or electrical. However, it could be possible that the inner hydraulic lines are clogged with debris, causing this problem. It could also...