Q: Coolant drained from overflow tank, radiator still full but has went down a bit

I noticed a puddle of coolant on the ground coming from the front center, it looks to be leaking from underneath the big pulley on the bottom, the thing is that the radiator is still full, it had drained a small amount but the overflow tank is completely empty. I can't really see where the leak is coming from. Any help would be great! Thanks

This leak is most likely coming from the water pump. When the system starts too leak the overflow bottle keeps the radiator full. You will need to have the cooling system pressure tested to confirm that this is the actual source of the leak. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office, perform a diagnostic inspection of the leak, and let you know what repairs will be necessary.

• Coolant drained from overflow tank, radiator still full but has went down a bit