Q: coolant coming out of radiator cap.

My coolant is coming out of the radiator cap when the cap is off the car overheats but theres no smoke coming out the exhaust and the oil is not mixing with the coolant.

Hello. If the engine is overheating then there can be a number of things going on. I usually test the radiator cap, the thermostat, and the cooling fans. Any of these can fail and cause this. If these have been replaced then it may be an internal engine issue. If the head gasket fails it can cause overheating without the smoke or water mixing with oil. A block test needs to be done first. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your overheating leak firsthand.

3. coolant coming out of radiator cap.