Q: Q: Coolant

I fill my coolant up and the next day it is empty? I fill it up again and by the next morning it is empty again. It is not coming out on the ground, so where does it go?

If you have to keep adding coolant and the engine uses it and have to add more everyday then you should have the system pressure tested to see if there are any external leaks. If there is none then you must have a head gasket leaking coolant into one of the cylinders and coolant is going out of the exhaust. You should also check to see if the engine oil is getting contaminated with coolant indicating the head gasket leaking. You may have a crack in the head or the gasket is leaking.