Q: Convertible top broken

The convertible top does not work. I have a new motor and cylinders, and it is full of fluid.

Hi, can you move the top either direction or is it completely stuck? When you press the button can you hear the motor for the convertible moving at all? If the fluid for the top motor is full and the motor runs, there is a linkage issue. If the the motor isn’t running at all then there is a connection issue somewhere. Usually there are 2 seperate relays, one for the top going down, the other for the top going up. If only one direction works, then the relays should be tested. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to help you diagnose the issue further.

3. Convertible top broken