Q: Convertible top broken

The convertible top does not work. I have a new motor and cylinders, and it is full of fluid.

3. Convertible top broken

Q: High-pitched noise

High pitch brake noises are usually caused by the wear indicator on the brake pads. This is a thin piece of metal that makes contact with the rotor with the brake pad lining gets to about 20%. The noise is...

Q: the cars steering wheel is jerking to the left

Hello. Two things that could be causing your the issue on the Sorento are a twisted power steering hose or a faulty new component(power steering rack, PS pump). I suggest you check all power steering hoses to make sure they...

Q: Q: Trunk not closing

Hello. First, please keep in mind that the trunk cannot be locked until the convertible top is completely up or down. This prevents any components from binding and becoming stuck or broken. Have a mechanic, such as our YourMechanic experts,...