Q: Convertible test drove fine but now has rough ride

My convertible has 103,000 miles. When I test drove it (purchased used), it ran great so I bought it. Then, while driving it home (120 miles), I noticed that the car started running rough. I could feel every imperfection in the road. When my wife rode with me (she suffers with motion sickness), it was a very bad experience for her and she said she doesn't ever want to ride in it again. I have taken the car to the dealership and they told me that is how Miatas ride. It has 205 50 16 tires on it. What can I do to fix this rough ride and get my car riding smoother?

Many different components can attribute to a rough ride. The most common would be the tires, struts, shocks, springs, and various suspension components. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose why your car is running rough and perform any repairs required.