Q: Q: Control arms

I will be replacing my upper control arms on my front suspension left and right. From what I diagnosed all other parts of the suspension are in good shape (Tie rods ball joints struts). I am ordering the parts online so I want to confirm I will be ordering the correct parts.

1.Are the driver side & passenger side Upper control arms the same size and shape? 2.Are there any other tips to advise when performing this repair?

Thanks alot for your help.

The left and right upper and lower control arms are different part numbers and are shaped different. They are not interchangeable. You will need to perform an alignment on the front end after replacing the control arms.

3. Q: Control arms