Q: Continuous blowing of 10amp fuse to dash instrument panel and speedometer.

I am constantly replacing the fuse for the speedometer and instrument panel in the glove box. I've noticed when I turn my steering wheel hard lefr I can hear it blow. Could this be an issue with wiring around the steering column?

A: The quick answer is yes, there is a short i...

The quick answer is yes, there is a short in the steering column. On some of the columns when you turn sharp you also move the tilt, and if a harness is not protected in the column, the wiring can get shorted to metal. I suggest you have the steering column checked to see if the column switch wiring is getting shorted. This should be done by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to avoid setting off the air bag. The column covers will need to be removed and the wiring inspected and repaired as needed. After that, the column should be checked for looseness and also repaired as needed.