Q: continual dead battery horrible sound when pushing in clutch while starting the vehicle and shifting gears

When I start the vehicle ( which has been charging for a sum of about 15-20 min it always needs jumped because the battery is plum dead) as I engage the clutch peddle to the floor it starts making this awful noise. If I don't push the peddle all the way in it doesn't make that sound. Same goes for when shifting gears. I noticed that the head lights dimmed when that sound acures. Just in case it may help diagnose my car I have been experiencing what seems to be an electrical problem. The dead battrey issue started about 3 months ago when the fan motor would not turn off even after the car was shut off. I have been removing a 40 amp fuse every time to avoid draining of the battrey.

3. continual dead battery horrible sound when pushing in clutch while starting the vehicle and shifting gears